Toddler poisoned by e-cigarette liquid, mom says

KENT, Wash. — A toddler in Kent, Washington, was poisoned by liquid nicotine last week, Seattle's KIRO-TV reported.

 The 22-month-old found the bottle of the liquid, which her dad uses in e-cigarettes, and drank it, said the girl's mother, Nicole Oliver.

 READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO: http://www.ktvu.com/news/lifestyles/health/toddler-poisoned-e-cig-liquid/nhdGc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

BlogCatalog



chathousenews.com Webutation


Related Posts with Thumbnails